With 62 days of delicious Disney food, thirst quenching drinks, special events, and so much more, the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival can be overwhelming. That's where the DiningatDisney.com Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2016 Dining Guide comes in. It will help you make the most of your time at the festival.
The dining guide contains over 200 full-color pages of the following:
- What's new at the 2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- List of no-cost events, culinary demonstrations, beverage seminars, and special events
- Marketplace booths with menus and photos of several of the items
- Eat to the Beat Concert schedule with information on the artists
- Information on some of the celebrity chefs that will be hosting events
- Expert tips including dining with kids, special diets, and being on a budget
- Events at other places, including Waldorf Astoria Orlando, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, and Four Seasons Orlando
- Fun challenges, printable checklist and much more
The e-book is in PDF format for easy printing, consistent appearance on all mobile devices, and instant downloading. It's perfect for taking to the parks since you can view it on a smart phone or tablet.
You can use this e-book to assist in planning your days before you go and while you're at the 2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival!
|All Products > Travel > Walt Disney World > Epcot > Food and Wine > Epcot International Food and Wine Festival|