Tag Cloud for this topic:
access available basics clicking close color complexity connecting control covers design events example experience faster features format fun game global health helps hours including introduction light manager managers mov offer online open opening over platform plug-in pop scripts sell series starts states store switch triggers tutorials variables video videos week
I used e-junkie to set up an online store this week to sell a series of video tutorials!
- 13 videos offer over 4 hours of many "bread-and-butter" game techniques using the Playmaker plug-in for Unity3D
- Covers many of the new features in Playmaker 1.2, including global variables, events, and more!
- All videos available in 1280x720, in mov format
- Starts with the basics of Playmaker and builds in complexity, so it's great for both beginners to Playmaker and those with some experience
- Helps you get to the fun faster and easier in your own projects
00 - Introduction to Game Design with Playmaker and Unity
01 - States Example 1 - Light Switch
02 - States Example 2 - Open and Close
03 - Triggers
04 - Introduction to Variables
05 - Breakable Objects
06 - Platform Color Change
07 - Global Variables, Events and Managers - Health Pickup
08 - Playmaker and iTween
09 - Pop Up Manager
10 - Platform Puzzle Chest Opening Game
11 - Access Control, Clicking and and Quests
12 - Connecting Scripts to Playmaker
POSTED ON: November 19, 2011 @ 11:20 GMT -7
You must be logged in to make a post. Please click here to login.