Volume 7 of our Electrical Transformer Testing handbook series provides detailed information on the maintenance, testing and diagnostic techniques that are used to keep transformers operating at peak efficiency - and more importantly extending their operational life.
Articles like transformer/line loss calculations, a guide to DC resistance measurements, infrared diagnostics on padmount transformer elbows, pressure relief valve efficiency calculations, and case studies on integration of diagnostic equipment and monitoring on aging transformers with communications for SCADA maintenance are all vital to anyone working on transformers today.
- Transformer/Line Loss Calculations
- Guide For Testing Power Transformers
- Overheated Transformer
- A Guide to Transformer DC Resistance Measurements
- Pressure Relief Valve Efficiency Calculations During Transformer Short-circuit
- Single and Three-phase Transformer Testing Using Static Motor Circuit Analysis Techniques
- New Measurement Methods to Characterize Transformer Core Loss and Copper Loss in High Frequency Switching Mode Power Supplies
- Infrared Diagnostics on Padmount Transformer Elbows
- Determining Distribution Substation Transformer Optimal Loadings Using a Reliability Cost-benefit Approach
- Case Studies Regarding the Integration of Monitoring & Diagnostic Equipment on Aging Transformers with Communications for Scada and Maintenance
- Protecting Power Transformers from Common Adverse Conditions
- Transformer Maintenance