Sell with 2Checkout
E-junkie provides Shopping Cart & Buy Now buttons for selling downloads & tangible goods with 2Checkout
E-junkie now supports full cart checkouts using 2Checkout with our standard shopping cart buttons, including full support for all of our features.
A worldwide leader in payment services, 2Checkout maximizes online sales conversions by giving global buyers localized payment options. Trusted by over 50,000 merchants, 2Checkout supports transactions in 196 countries through 8 payment methods, 26 currencies, and 15 languages, forming one of the leading processors of online transactions in the world.
2Checkout lets you offer buyers a simple, card-based payment option, without requiring them to sign up for a 2CO account, yet without the costs, restrictions and hassles of using a traditional Payment Gateway and Merchant Account yourself. Behind the scenes, 2Checkout is a Payment Service Provider, which means they manage the underwriting process and provide the functions of a Merchant Account and Gateway combined in one solution. 2Checkout will securely manage your customer’s payments through their hosted checkout solution and then pay those funds to you (less their standard transaction fee).
Click here to register FREE for your 2Checkout account
(using this link will waive any upfront application fee that may otherwise apply)
- Log into your 2Checkout account;
- On your Account homepage, note your 2CO Account # (upper-right corner);
- Click on the Account tab, then on Site Management;
- On the Site Management page, enter random numbers and letters in the Secret Word field (letters and numbers only, max. 16 characters);
- Set the Direct Return method to Header Redirect;
- Copy and paste this as your Approved URL:
(note this URL has changed as of November 2013);
- All other settings on this screen are irrelevant to E-junkie, so you are free to disregard or customize them however you wish;
- Click Save Changes.
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin:
- Click Edit Profile;
- Under the section Accept Credit Cards, select 2Checkout;
- Enter your 2Checkout Seller ID (Account #) and Secret Word;
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- After adding your product(s) in E-junkie Seller Admin, you will get button code which you can copy and paste into your website.
- If your 2Checkout account is in Demo mode, note that E-junkie will not process Demo orders; our system will only process actual, live sales -- see this help page for tips on testing your setup;
- You can combine regular PayPal Payments Standard with 2Checkout to offer buyers a choice of payment methods. However, 2Checkout cannot be combined with other Payment Gateways such as PayPal Payments Pro/Advanced, PayPal Payflow Pro/Link, Authorize.Net or Braintree in our system, as you can only use one gateway provider to accept card-based direct payments with our system.
All E-junkie demos
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
- PayPal Payflow Link
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit