Sell with Authorize.Net
E-junkie provides Shopping Cart and Buy Now buttons for selling downloads and tangible goods with Authorize.Net
If you already have a Merchant Account at your bank which allows you to authorize card accounts for direct payment into your bank account, then Authorize.Net would be the online equivalent of your in-store card-swipe/keypad terminal for card payment authorizations.
- Log into your Authorize.Net account:
- Go to Account > API Login ID and Transaction Key;
- Note down that information.
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin:
- Click Edit Profile;
- Under the section Accept Credit Cards, select Authorize.Net;
- Enter the API Login ID and Transaction key you'd noted down from your Authorize.Net account in the spaces provided (note these are not the same as your Authorize.Net account login);
- Click Submit to apply changes;
- Go to Seller Admin > Add product to add your product in E-junkie and copy the button code we provide to paste into your Web site.
NOTE: Authorize.Net cannot be combined with PayPal Payments Pro, PayPal Payments Advanced, PayPal Payflow Pro, or 2Checkout in our system, as you can only use one Payment Gateway solution to accept card-based direct payments; however, you can combine regular PayPal Payments Standard with Authorize.Net to offer buyers a choice of payment methods.
E-junkie is an Authorize.Net Partner & Preferred Reseller
All E-junkie demos
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit