Selling with Authorize.Net
E-junkie provides Shopping Cart and Buy Now buttons for selling downloads and tangible goods with Authorize.Net
If you already have a Merchant Account at your bank which allows you to authorize card accounts for direct payment into your bank account, then Authorize.Net would be the online equivalent of your in-store card-swipe/keypad terminal for card payment authorizations.
- Log into your Authorize.Net account.
- Go to Account > API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Note down that information
- Log into your E-junkie account
- In Seller Admin > Edit Payment Preferences, checkmark Authorize.Net and enter the Login ID and Transaction key you'd noted down from your Authorize.Net account in the space provided.
- Go to Seller Admin > Add product to add your product in E-junkie and copy the button code we provide to paste into your Web site.
NOTE: Authorize.Net cannot be combined with PayPal Payments Pro, PayPal Payments Advanced, PayPal Payflow Pro, or 2Checkout in our system, as you can only use one Payment Gateway solution to accept card-based direct payments; however, you can combine regular PayPal Payments Standard with Authorize.Net to offer buyers a choice of payment methods.
- E-junkie is an Authorize.Net Partner & Preferred Reseller
All E-junkie demos
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
Questions about E-junkie?
- Feel free to contact us if you don't find an answer in our Help pages or our Forums.
- If you just want to inquire about what all E-junkie does, you can check our feature list.