Sell with Authorize.Net
E-junkie provides Shopping Cart and Buy Now buttons for selling downloads and tangible goods with Authorize.Net
If you already have a Merchant Account at your bank which allows you to authorize card accounts for direct payment into your bank account, then Authorize.Net would be the online equivalent of your in-store card-swipe/keypad terminal for card payment authorizations.
- Log into your Authorize.Net account:
- Go to Account > API Login ID and Transaction Key;
- Note down that information.
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin:
- Click Edit Profile;
- Under the section Accept Credit Cards, select Authorize.Net;
- Enter the API Login ID and Transaction key you'd noted down from your Authorize.Net account in the spaces provided (note these are not the same as your Authorize.Net account login);
- Click Submit to apply changes;
- Go to Seller Admin > Add product to add your product in E-junkie and copy the button code we provide to paste into your Web site.
NOTE: You can combine regular PayPal Payments Standard with Authorize.Net to offer buyers a choice of payment methods. However, Authorize.Net cannot be combined with other Payment Gateways such as PayPal Payments Pro/Advanced, PayPal Payflow Pro/Link, Braintree, or 2Checkout in our system, as you can only use one gateway provider to accept card-based direct payments with our system.
E-junkie is an Authorize.Net Partner & Preferred Reseller
All E-junkie demos
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
- PayPal Payflow Link
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit