Buy Now buttons can only apply product-specific Discount Codes which the buyer would enter manually to modify the per-unit price of a specific product. Since Buy Now buttons bypass our cart and take buyers directly to an instant checkout, it will be necessary to use a version of the Buy Now button code that provides buyers with a text-entry field where they can enter a Discount Code on your page before they click the Buy Now button.
Accepting Discount Codes with Buy Now buttons:
- On the Get Button Codes screen, click the tab for Buy Now buttons;
- Select which payment processor will be used for checkout with this Buy Now button (NOTE: discounts will not work with 2CheckOut nor ClickBank at all);
- Checkmark the box provided to Modify the buttons to let buyers enter discount codes;
- Copy the button codes provided;
- Paste the codes into your page where you want the button to appear with a text box for discount codes;
- Buyers will be able to enter their discount code in the text box before clicking the Buy Now button to make their purchase;
- See below for details about discount settings that cannot be used with Buy Now buttons.
Buy Now buttons CANNOT use Discounts which:
- Affect All Cart Items;
- Have no Discount Code for the buyer to enter manually;
- Markdown the item price to be 0.00 (free);
- Have qualifying conditions such as:
- Expiration Date;
- Max. Use Count;
- Min. Item Total;
- Min. Item Quantity.