E-junkie provides Shopping Cart and Buy Now buttons for selling downloads and tangible goods with Google Checkout
is a checkout process that you provide on your website to let your customers to buy from you quickly and securely, using a single username and password that stores their payment and address information in their own Google Wallet.
- Easy buyer account creation: If the buyer doesn't already have a Google Wallet, creating a new account is as easy as completing a typical card-based checkout. The buyer simply provides their credit/debit card information and address along with their preferred email and password, and that automatically creates their new Google Wallet while they pay you. The next time they go through Google Checkout, they can just log in with that email and password to open their Google Wallet, which will keep their card and address info on-file for easy payment.
- Attract more leads: Buyers that use Google Wallet actively look to buy from merchants that offer Google Checkout on their websites. If you use Google search advertising, you can help these potential buyers find you by displaying the Google Checkout badge on your search advertisements.
- Convert more leads into sales: A fast, secure checkout process helps persuade shoppers to buy on your site and buy more often.
- Lower sales processing costs: Google Checkout merchants are charged a low per-transaction fee compared to many other payment processors.
- Protect yourself from fraud: Google's Payment Guarantee protects 98% of Checkout orders on average - when an order for tangible goods is guaranteed, you get paid even if it results in a chargeback.
NOTE: Google has announced that Google Checkout will be discontinued as of November 20th, 2013. No new Google Checkout merchant sign-ups will be accepted after May 20th, 2013. This page is being maintained only for the benefit of existing Google Checkout merchants who use E-junkie, as a reference for proper settings while they are still able to use Google Checkout.
- Register here for an E-junkie account if you don't have one;
- Go to your E-junkie Seller Admin > View Account Summary and note down your E-junkie Client ID;
- Register here for a Google Checkout account if you don't have one.
- Log into your Google Checkout account and go to Settings > Integration:
- Copy your Merchant ID and Merchant Key as you will need to enter them in your E-junkie profile;
- Enter this in the API callback URL field:
YOUR_CLIENT_ID is your E-junkie client ID number - see step 2 above);
- Callback contents: select Notification as XML;
- API Version: select Version 2.0;
- Click the Save button.
- Go to Settings > Preferences > Order Processing Preferences:
- Select Automatically authorize the buyer's credit card for the full amount of the order;
- Do not use the Authorize and Charge setting, as that will just generate meaningless extra error messages because our system automatically approves charging the order as soon as Google notifies us the buyer's payment is authorized and chargeable.
- Paste your Google Checkout Merchant ID and Merchant Key in your E-junkie Seller Admin > Edit Profile screen and click Submit;
- After adding the product in E-junkie Seller Admin, you will get button code which you can copy and paste into your website.
This page added by E-junkieChef
on July 16th, 2008 @ 5:38 pm GMT -7
Updated by E-junkieGuru
on May 22nd, 2013 @ 4:06 pm GMT -7