If you have completed Google Checkout payments that are not showing up in your E-junkie Seller Admin > View/Download Transaction Log
- If you are new to using Google Checkout with E-junkie, double-check every step of our Google Checkout Integration Instructions to make sure you haven't missed a step, made a typo, or overlooked anything;
- Make sure that the order you received was initiated from E-junkie purchase buttons and not from any other purchase buttons you might have on your site (cart/payment buttons you may have obtained from Google Checkout or Google Shopping Cart will not work with E-junkie);
- If Google suspects something fishy in a transaction, the order will be stuck in Reviewing status. As soon as it comes out of review, E-junkie will be notified of the completed payment and process the order;
- For orders that include any tangible goods, Google Checkout will wait 15 minutes after checkout before they complete payment, so our system would only process the order once payment is completed;
- Your Google Checkout account settings may also require you to manually mark tangible-goods orders as Shipped, so our system would not be notified of the order until you do so;
- If most of your Google Checkout orders are showing up in your E-junkie Transaction Log, but only one to a random few are producing errors, that indicates some sort of glitch at Google's end -- if there were a problem with your settings or with our system in general, you wouldn't see any Google Checkout sales getting processed in your E-junkie Transaction Log at all;
- Bear in mind that our Google Checkout Integration procedure instructs their system to inform ours about every payment, but our system will ignore confirmation of any payments you accept through Google Checkout that did not involve your E-junkie cart/buttons (e.g., if you send a payment invoice from Google manually or use any purchase buttons provided by Google), so those sorts of payments can produce meaningless error messages at Google's end.
If you do see the order listed in your Seller Admin > View/Download Transaction Log
, that indicates we did process the sale, so if the buyer did not find their thank-you email with a link to their thank-you (download) page:
- Ask the buyer to check their spam folder and mark the message as Not Spam if they find it there;
- If they still cannot find their thank-you email, check the affected product's settings to make sure you don't have Enable Templated Email checked with nothing in the Email Message field above that, or if you have done that deliberately to disable the product-based Thank-you Email, verify your Common Thank-you Email (in Seller Admin > Account Preferences) includes the
[%thankyou_link%] variable, which inserts a link to the thank-you (download) page for the full order.