Register for an E-junkie Login Account:
- Go to our Login/Registration screen;
- Use the Register for Free Trial section;
- Type a valid email address (this must be a working address, deliverable to a real email inbox);
- Type your email address again where indicated (do not copy-paste, just to make sure you didn't make a typo the first time :^);
- Type your preferred new E-junkie password;
- Optional: Type any special coupon/promotion code you may have been given.
- Watch your email inbox for our Account Information email (if you don't find it soon, check your Spam/Bulk/Junk mail folder, and be sure to mark it as "Not Spam" if you find it there);
- Copy the Activation code from your Account Information email and paste that onto our Login screen where indicated;
- That's it! Your new account is active, and your fully-functional 7-day free trial period begins immediately!
If you did not Activate your account right after Registration:
- You can always come back to our Login/Registration screen anytime;
- Under the Login section on the left-hand side of our login screen, just enter your email address and the password you chose when you registered for E-junkie;
- When you click Submit, that will reveal a place to paste your Activation Code.
Once you Activate your account:
- You will first be taken to edit your Seller Profile;
- Type your preferred Display Name and Display E-mail that you want visible to buyers;
- On the right hand side of this screen, you can enter your PayPal Email and/or account information for the other payment processor(s) you want to use with E-junkie;
- You can always come back to Seller Admin > Edit Profile to change this info at any time;
- Press Submit to save changes and return to your Seller Admin;
- Future logins will take you directly to Seller Admin, where you can see all features of your account listed for your use.
E-junkie Help Sections:
- Help for Sellers
- Help for Affiliates
- Help for Marketplace Shops
- Help for Community Forum
- Glossary of Terms
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit