Online Payment Processors & Gateways
In order to accept payment for your E-junkie orders, you need to use at least one online payment processor or gateway. You can even choose to accept payments via more than one method and let each buyer choose their own preferred checkout method; our standard Cart buttons will show a separate checkout button in the cart for each payment service you've set up (among those that support cart checkouts), or you can offer separate Buy Now buttons for each checkout method you want to offer for each product.
There are two main types of online payment solution:
These work like the online equivalent of the card-swipe/keypad terminal at your physical store, which allow you to authorize direct payment from the buyer's credit/debit card into your Merchant Account bank balance.
You can use only one of these with E-junkie, though you can combine it with a Payment Processor (listed at left) to offer buyers a choice of checkout methods.
Payment Gateway Help & Integration Instructions:
- PayPal Payments Advanced or
PayPal Payments Pro
- These combine the functions of a Payment Gateway with its own Merchant Account for card-based Direct Payments, along with an Express Checkout option for buyers using a PayPal account, all integrated together in a single online-payment solution.
- 2Checkout or
- Combines the functions of a Payment Gateway with its own Merchant Account for card-based direct payments. You can further combine this in E-junkie with another Payment Processor (see list at left) to offer buyers a choice of checkout methods.
PayPal Payflow Link, or
PayPal Payflow Pro
- These work with a separate Merchant Account you maintain at your bank. You can combine either of these in E-junkie with another Payment Processor (see list at left) to offer buyers a choice of checkout methods.
Payflow Link details»
Payflow Pro details»
NOTE: In order to use E-junkie with any of the above payment solutions, you must follow the relevant integration instructions exactly as we have posted them here on this site. The integration procedures we document have been thoroughly tested and confirmed to work reliably and predictably. We cannot support the use of any payment processor that does not conform to our documented integration procedures completely.
E-junkie Help Sections:
- Help for Sellers
- Help for Affiliates
- Help for Marketplace Shops
- Help for Community Forum
- Glossary of Terms
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit