Using E-junkie to sell stored codes (phonecard PINs, gift coupons, etc.)
Other ways to sell codes:
While adding or editing your product in E-junkie Admin, you can check the Send Stored Codes checkbox and click the Submit or Next button. Then you will be able to paste a list of codes in the PIN/Registration Codes field:
- Whatever you put on each line in your list will be considered ONE code;
- If your codes on each line are long enough to "soft-wrap" onto additional lines in the PIN/Registration Codes box, only a manual "hard return" would count as the end-of-line that divides each code in the list;
- Each line can be up to 255 bytes long (e.g., 255 ASCII characters, or 127 two-byte non-Latin characters, etc.);
- Each product's list of Stored Codes can have up to 10,000 lines (codes) stored at a time;
- Mac users: There is a bug in Adobe's Flash player plugin for Mac that can turn your list into one long, unbroken line -- see details and workaround tips here.
For whatever quantity the buyer orders, that number of lines will be removed from the list and emailed to the buyer. You can also customize your thank you page to display these codes to the buyer.
When your list is down to the last 5 codes remaining, we send you a notification, so you can restock your list before it's depleted. If you prefer to be notified when some other quantity of codes remain, just add this on a line by itself anywhere in your product's list of codes:
LOW_STOCK=100 (specify what number of codes remaining should trigger the notification); when you view the list later, that line will always appear at the top and will never get issued as an actual code.
Buyers would be unable to order a Send Stored Codes product if there are no codes remaining in the product's codes list. When you restock your list of codes, the new codes do not take effect until you click Submit to save changes, so buyers ordering before you click Submit would receive their code from whatever remained of the old list.
TIP: The Random.org string generator is pretty good if you need a way to manually generate a list of random codes for this Send Stored Codes method.
E-junkie Help Sections:
- Help for Sellers
- Help for Affiliates
- Help for Marketplace Shops
- Help for Community Forum
- Glossary of Terms
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit