E-junkie provides Shopping Cart buttons for selling downloads and tangible goods with PayPal Payflow Pro
- Currently available to Merchants in the US, Canada, Australia & New Zealand;
- Accept credit card payments without requiring the buyer to have a PayPal account.
Here's how to put PayPal Payflow Pro and E-junkie to work for your business
If you already have a Merchant Account at your bank which allows you to authorize card accounts for direct payment into your bank account, then PayPal Payflow Pro would be the online equivalent of your in-store card-swipe/keypad terminal for card payment authorizations. If you do not already have a merchant account at your bank and also wish to accept regular PayPal account-based payments, you may wish to consider PayPal Payments Advanced or PayPal Payments Pro instead of Payflow Pro.
- Go to the PayPal Payflow Pro website to register for Payflow Pro if you haven't already;
- Log into your PayPal Manager account for Payflow Pro;
- Click Account Administration at the top of the page;
- Click Manage Users;
- Click the appropriate underlined User Login hyperlink;
- Note down your Partner, Merchant Login, and User Login information;
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin and then visit this link to enter that information along with your Transaction Password.
- Partner: maximum 50 characters;
- Merchant Login: maximum 20 characters;
- User Login: maximum 50 characters;
- Transaction Password: maximum 16 characters, must be alphanumeric (letters and numbers only, no punctuation or other symbols);
- Your default Transaction Password is initially the same as the password you use to log into your PayPal Manager account for PayFlow Pro;
- To keep things more secure, we strongly recommend that you maintain a PayPal Manager user account for processing transactions that is separate from your main PayPal Manager login. You can do that by going to Account Administration > Manage Users and using the Add User link to create a separate user login. You should assign this user login the
API_FULL_TRANSACTIONS privilege so that E-junkie can properly submit transactions with it, but it won't be able to log into your PayPal Manager account to access your confidential data there. See this help page for further details and instructions.