Sell with PayPal PayFlow Pro
E-junkie provides Shopping Cart buttons for selling downloads and tangible goods with PayPal Payflow Pro
- Currently available to Merchants in the US, Canada, Australia & New Zealand;
- Accept credit card payments without requiring the buyer to have a PayPal account;
- Works with most any existing Internet Merchant Account you may already have at your bank;
- Click here to learn more and sign up for the PayPal Payflow Gateway.
If you already have an Internet Merchant Account (IMA) at your bank, which allows you to authorize direct card payments to your bank account, then PayPal Payflow Pro or Payflow Link would be the online equivalent of your in-store card-swipe/keypad terminal for card payment authorizations. If you do not already have an IMA at your bank and also wish to accept regular PayPal account-based payments, you may wish to consider using E-junkie with PayPal Payments Advanced or PayPal Payments Pro instead of Payflow Link or Payflow Pro.
- Sign up for PayPal Payflow Pro if you haven't already done so;
- Log into your PayPal Manager account for Payflow Pro once you're approved for that with PayPal;
- Click Account Administration at the top of the page;
- Click Manage Users;
- Click the appropriate underlined User Login hyperlink;
- Note down your Partner, Merchant Login, and User Login credentials;
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin and then visit this link to enter those credentials along with your Transaction Password.
- Explanation of your PayPal Manager credentials:
- Partner: maximum 50 characters - this identifies the Internet Merchant Account (IMA) provider where you will receive card-based payments authorized by Payflow Pro;
- Merchant Login: maximum 20 characters - this should be your main PayPal Manager login username (which is different from the login email for your regular PayPal account, if you have one);
- User: maximum 50 characters - this should be the username you want to use for transaction processing, such as a secondary account you may have added to your PayPal Manager (as we recommend for security, see below), or otherwise this would be the same as your Merchant Login;
- Transaction Password: maximum 16 characters, must be alphanumeric (letters and numbers only, no punctuation or other symbols) - this should be the password for the username you provided in the User Login field;
- Your default Transaction Password is initially the same as the password you use to log into your PayPal Manager account for PayFlow Pro;
- To keep things more secure, we strongly recommend that you maintain a PayPal Manager user account for processing transactions that is separate from your main PayPal Manager login. You can do that by going to Account Administration > Manage Users and using the Add User link to create a separate user login. You should assign this user login the
API_FULL_TRANSACTIONSprivilege so that E-junkie can properly submit transactions with it, but it won't be able to log into your PayPal Manager account to access your confidential data there. See this help page for further details and instructions.
All E-junkie demos
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
Questions about PayPal?
- Setting up a new PayPal account? Call PayPal at 1-866-365-7993.
- Have an existing PayPal account? Call PayPal at 1-888-221-1161.
Questions about E-junkie?
- Contact us if you don't find an answer in our Help pages or our Forum.
- If you just want to know what E-junkie does, check our list of Features & Benefits.
- Our getting started guide is a good place to begin setting up your E-junkie service.
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit