Sell with PayPal Payments Advanced
E-junkie has partnered with PayPal to give you a complete e-commerce and all-in-one payment solution using PayPal Payments Advanced.
- Currently available to Merchants in the US;
- Accept credit card payments without requiring the buyer to have a PayPal account;
- Integrates direct card payments and PayPal payments in a single payment-processor solution;
- Get PayPal's industry-leading security & fraud-prevention systems including Advanced Fraud Management Filters;
- Take advantage of comprehensive PayPal's online reports that help you measure sales and manage your business easily;
- Click here to learn more and sign up for PayPal Payments Advanced.
NOTE: If you just want to use PayPal Payments Standard with your PayPal Business or Premier account, rather than upgrading to PayPal Payments Advanced, just follow these instructions instead of using the procedure below.
When you apply for a PayPal Payments Advanced account, an Internet Merchant Account (IMA) will be provided by PayPal as part of the service. However, if you already have an IMA through another bank, you may instead prefer to use that with our PayPal Payflow Pro or Authorize.Net integration.
- Sign up for PayPal Payments Advanced if you haven't already done so (approval may take up to 2 business days);
- Log into your PayPal Manager account for PayPal Payments Advanced once you're approved for that with PayPal;
- Click Service Settings at the top of the page;
- Under Hosted Checkout Pages, click Set Up;
- Most of the settings on this page should not be changed; they are either correct at their default settings, or the E-junkie cart will set them automatically when it sends each order to checkout. However, a few areas do need to be set manually:
- Set Transaction Process Mode: Live;
- Under the section Display options on payment page:
- Enter Error URL: paste your website's homepage URL (though this is a required field, E-junkie cart will override this when it sends each order to checkout).
- Under the section Payment Confirmation:
- Enter Return URL: paste your website's homepage URL (though this is a required field, E-junkie cart will override this when it sends each order to checkout).
- Under the section Silent Post for Data Transfer:
- Set Use Silent Post: YES;
- Check the box for Void transaction when my server fails to receive data sent by the silent post.
- Under Security Options:
- Set Enable Secure Token: YES.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.
- Under Hosted Checkout Pages, click Customize;
- Click Layout C;
- Click Save and Publish.
- Click Account Administration at the top of the page;
- Click Manage Users;
- Click the appropriate underlined User Login hyperlink for the user you want to use for processing transactions through E-junkie (see Notes below);
- Note down your Partner, Merchant Login, and User Login credentials;
- Log into your E-junkie Seller Admin:
- Click Edit Profile;
- Enter the PayPal Email where you want to receive payments from buyers who pay with their PayPal account;
- Under the Accept Credit Cards section, select PayPal Payments Advanced;
- Enter your Partner, Merchant Login, User Login, and Transaction Password credentials;
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- Explanation of your PayPal Manager credentials:
- PayPal Email: this should be the email address you use to log into your PayPal account (or a Confirmed secondary email you've added to that account;
- Partner: maximum 50 characters - this defaults to
PayPalto use the Internet Merchant Account (IMA) provided with your PayPal Payments Advanced account; however, if you have your PayPal account configured to work with a different IMA, you may have a different value to enter here;
- Merchant Login: maximum 20 characters - this should be your main PayPal Manager login username (which is different from the login email for your regular PayPal account);
- User Login: maximum 50 characters -- this should be the username you want to use for transaction processing, such as a secondary account you may have added to your PayPal Manager (as we recommend for security, see below), or otherwise this would be the same as your Merchant Login;
- Password: minimum 7 characters, maximum 16 characters, must be alphanumeric (letters and numbers only, no punctuation or other symbols) -- this should be the password for the username you provided in the User Login field.
- To keep things more secure, we strongly recommend that you maintain a PayPal Manager user account for processing transactions that is separate from your main PayPal Manager login. You can do that in PayPal Manager by going to Account Administration > Manage Users > Add User to create a separate user login. You should assign this user login the
API_FULL_TRANSACTIONSprivilege so that E-junkie can properly submit transactions with it, but it won't be able to log into your PayPal Manager account to access your confidential data there. See this help page for further details and instructions.
All E-junkie demos
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
Questions about PayPal?
- Setting up a new PayPal account? Call PayPal at 1-866-365-7993.
- Have an existing PayPal account? Call PayPal at 1-888-221-1161.
Questions about E-junkie?
- Contact us if you don't find an answer in our Help pages or our Forum.
- If you just want to know what E-junkie does, check our list of Features & Benefits.
- Our getting started guide is a good place to begin setting up your E-junkie service.
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit