Sell with PayPal Payments Pro
E-junkie has partnered with PayPal to give you a complete e-commerce and all-in-one payment solution using PayPal Payments Pro.
- Currently available to Merchants in the US, UK, and Canada;
- Accept credit card payments without requiring the buyer to have a PayPal account;
- Integrates direct card payments and PayPal payments in a single payment-processor solution;
- Get PayPal's industry-leading security & fraud-prevention systems including Advanced Fraud Management Filters;
- Take advantage of comprehensive PayPal's online reports that help you measure sales and manage your business easily;
- Click here to learn more and sign up for PayPal Payments Pro.
NOTE: If you just want to use PayPal Payments Standard with your PayPal Business or Premier account, rather than upgrading to PayPal Payments Pro, just follow these instructions instead of using the procedure below.
Step 1: Register here for an E-junkie account if you don't have one.
Step 2: Setup a Verified PayPal Business Account
- If you don't have an existing PayPal account:
- Go to PayPal;
- Click Sign Up Today;
- Set up an account for Business Owners;
- Follow the instructions on the PayPal site.
- If you already have a personal PayPal account:
- Go to PayPal;
- Click the Upgrade your Account link;
- Click the Upgrade Now button;
- Choose to upgrade to a Business account and follow instructions to complete the upgrade;
- If you haven't already, add a bank account to become a Verified member. Follow the instructions on the PayPal site. (This process may take 2-3 business days.)
Step 3: Apply for PayPal Payments Pro
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click the Merchant Services tab;
- Click PayPal Payments Pro;
- Click Sign Up Now;
- Fill in your information, and submit your application. Approval takes between 24 and 48 hours;
- Once approved, accept the Pro billing agreement. Check the Getting Started section on the upper left of your account overview page.
Step 4: Setup API Access
- Log into your PayPal account;
- Click Profile in the top bar;
- Click My selling tools along the left;
- Look for API Access under the Selling Online section and click Update;
- Click Grant API Permission (or if you'd added permissions before, click Add or Edit API Permissions and then click Add New Third Party);
- The Add New Third Party Permissions page appears;
- Enter our Third Party Permission Username:
(you can copy and paste to make sure you enter this accurately);
- Click the Lookup button. Our partner username will then be verified and you will be shown a list of permissions that you can give us;
- Checkmark the following boxes under the list of Available Permissions:
- Use Express Checkout to process payments
- Process your customers credit or debit card payments
- Authorize and capture your PayPal transactions
- Click Add or Save;
- Log into your E-junkie account;
- Go to your E-junkie Seller Admin > Edit Payment Preferences screen;
- Checkmark the box for PayPal Payments Pro and click Submit.
Now you're ready to start adding products to sell, so you can obtain E-junkie Cart buttons to place on your site. If you have already added products in Seller Admin and placed E-junkie Cart buttons on your site, then your existing cart buttons will automatically start offering buyers a card-based checkout option in your E-junkie Cart.
All E-junkie demos
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
Questions about PayPal?
- Setting up a new PayPal account? Call PayPal at 1-866-365-7993.
- Have an existing PayPal account? Call PayPal at 1-888-221-1161.
Questions about E-junkie?
- Contact us if you don't find an answer in our Help pages or our Forum.
- If you just want to know what E-junkie does, check our list of Features & Benefits.
- Our getting started guide is a good place to begin setting up your E-junkie service.
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit