Sell with PayPal Payments Standard
E-junkie provides Shopping Cart and Buy Now buttons for selling with PayPal Payments Standard
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. PayPal allows buyers to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing, thus increasing the shopping cart conversion rate. Using PayPal with E-junkie will get your shop up and running in a matter of minutes. Click here to learn more and sign up with PayPal.
- Log into your E-junkie account;
- Click Edit Profile (the first time you Activate your brand-new E-junkie account, you should be taken directly to this Edit Profile screen automatically);
- Make sure the Sell With PayPal checkbox is ticked;
- Enter your PayPal Email where you want to accept checkout payments from your buyers:
(This should be either the email you use to log into your PayPal account, or a Confirmed secondary email you have added in your PayPal account > Profile > Update Email screen);
- Press Submit to apply changes;
- If you are also upgrading to PayPal Payments Advanced, please see this help page for further instructions;
- If you are also upgrading to PayPal Payments Pro, please see this help page for further instructions.
That's all there is to it! Now you're ready to start adding products to sell.
Do I need to make any changes in my PayPal account?
E-junkie works fine with the standard settings in your PayPal account.
If you have previously changed any Website Preferences in your PayPal Business/Premier account, please make sure that the following settings in your PayPal account > Profile > My Selling Tools > Website Preferences are restored to their default values as follows:
- Auto return: OFF
- Block Non-encrypted Website Payment: OFF
- PayPal Account Optional: ON
- If you are also selling other products through PayPal without E-junkie that require Auto Return: ON, then in that case, you would set the Return URL to whatever you require for those non-E-junkie sales, and then set Payment Data Transfer: ON as well, to remain compatible with E-junkie.
- Your PayPal account's Payment Receiving Preferences should be set to accept all payments automatically. If your PayPal account requires manual approval of any payments, whenever you manually approve a payment you should see a link to change your payment receiving preferences.
- Custom shipping settings in your PayPal account will not work with E-junkie Cart buttons, so you will need to use E-junkie Cart Shipping calculation instead; you may need to enable the option in your PayPal account's shipping calculation settings to Use the shipping fee in the transaction instead of my calculator's settings.
All E-junkie demos
- PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
- PayPal Payflow Link
Questions about PayPal?
- Setting up a new PayPal account? Call PayPal at 1-866-365-7993.
- Have an existing PayPal account? Call PayPal at 1-888-221-1161.
Questions about E-junkie?
- Contact us if you don't find an answer in our Help pages or our Forum.
- If you just want to know what E-junkie does, check our list of Features & Benefits.
- Our getting started guide is a good place to begin setting up your E-junkie service.
- Just $5 per month
- No setup fee
- No transaction fee
- No transaction limit
- No bandwidth limit