Here's how to put PayPal Payments Standard and E-junkie to work for your business
- Log into your E-junkie account;
- In Seller Admin > Edit Profile, please enter your PayPal Email where you want to accept checkout payments from your buyers
- The first time you Activate your brand-new E-junkie account, you should be taken directly to this Edit Profile screen automatically;
- The PayPal Email you enter should be either the email you use to log into your PayPal account, or a Confirmed secondary email you have added in your PayPal account > Profile > Update Email screen.
- Press SUBMIT to save changes;
- If you are upgrading to PayPal Payments Advanced, please see this help page for further instructions;
- If you are upgrading to PayPal Payments Pro, please see this help page for further instructions.
That's all there is to it! Now you're ready to start adding products to sell.
Do I need to make any changes in my PayPal account?
E-junkie works fine with the standard settings in your PayPal account.
If you have previously changed any Website Payment Preferences in your PayPal Business/Premier account, please make sure that the following settings in your PayPal account > Profile > My Selling Tools > Website Preferences are restored to their default values as follows:
- Auto return: OFF
- Block Non-encrypted Website Payment: OFF
- PayPal Account Optional: ON
- If you are also selling other products through PayPal without E-junkie that require Auto Return: ON, then in that case, you would set the Return URL to whatever you require for those non-E-junkie sales, and then set Payment Data Transfer: ON as well, to remain compatible with E-junkie.
- Your PayPal account's Payment Receiving Preferences should be set to accept all payments automatically. If your PayPal account requires manual approval of any payments, whenever you manually approve a payment you should see a link to change your payment receiving preferences.
- Custom shipping settings in your PayPal account will not work with E-junkie Cart buttons, so you will need to use E-junkie Cart Shipping calculation instead; you may need to enable the option in your PayPal account's shipping calculation settings to Use the shipping fee in the transaction instead of my calculator's settings.