If your software download file will be pre-locked with the SoftwarePassport/Armadillo solution developed by Silicon Realms, E-junkie has a key generator installed for that solution which is available for you to use. This generates a unique alphanumeric key string at random for every transaction according to the SoftwarePassport/Armadillo requirements. If you need to transmit each buyer's generated key to a script URL on your own sytem for some reason, you can do that with our Integration feature.
- Enable Send Generated Codes for the product, and specify this as the Code Generator URL (all on one long line):
http://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/o_plug.php?arm_level=Level&arm_keytext=EncryptionTemplate E.g., your Code Generator URL may look something like this:
Level - The signature level of the certificate:
- negative = V1 Unsigned keys
- 0 to 3 = V2 signed keys
- 10 to 18 = V3 signed keys
- 20 to 28 = ShortV3 signed keys (uses ElGamal)
- 29 = ShortV3 signed key (uses elliptic curve)
EncryptionTemplate - The encryption key or "secret phrase" used to generate the security certificate (if your encryption template has any spaces, replace them with either
%20 in your keygen URL);
- See your SoftwarePassport/Armadillo documentation for more information, or contact Silicon Realms support if you need advice on the proper Level and EncryptionTemplate parameters to use for keys that will unlock your software.
- If you want the buyer's code displayed on their Thank-you Page, be sure to put something in the product's Message (HTML) field using
[%codes%] wherever you want the buyer's code to be inserted (see our Thank-you Page customization help page for more information).