If you were previously using PayPal API with another service, the steps to add API access for E-junkie will differ slightly from our usual instructions for new setups:
- Log into your PayPal account;
- Click Profile in the top bar;
- Click My selling tools along the left;
- Look for API Access under the Selling Online section and click Update;
- Click Add or Edit API Permissions;
- The Manage Third-Party Access page appears;
- If you have been using E-junkie with PayPal for Digital Goods and are upgrading to PayPal Payments Pro:
- Find our Third Party Username:
- Click Edit Third Party.
- If you are moving to E-junkie from another service where you used PayPal API:
- Click Add New Third Party;
- Enter our Third Party Permission Username:
(you can copy and paste to make sure you enter this accurately);
- Click the Lookup button. Our partner username will then be verified and you will be shown a list of permissions that you can give us.
- Checkmark the following boxes under the list of Available Permissions:
- Use Express Checkout to process payments
- Process your customers credit or debit card payments
- Authorize and capture your PayPal transactions
- Click Save.