If you are seeing completed orders in your 2CheckOut account that do not show up in your E-junkie Transaction Log, or if your purchase buttons don't seem to add an item to your 2CO cart:
- If you are new to E-junkie or using a new 2CheckOut account, double-check every step of our 2CheckOut integration requirements to make sure you haven't overlooked a step or a required setting;
- Make sure that the order you received was initiated from E-junkie purchase buttons and not from any other purchase buttons you might have on your site
- Try changing your Secret Word, first in your 2CheckOut account and then matching that exactly in your E-junkie Seller Admin > Edit Profile screen. Use your computer's copy-paste functions to make sure they match exactly. We have seen this clear up mysterious problems that cannot be otherwise explained by the usual problem of incorrect integration settings or non-E-junkie purchase buttons.
If you do see the order listed in your Seller Admin > View/Download Transaction Log
, that indicates we did process the sale, so if the buyer did not find their thank-you email with a link to their thank-you (download) page:
- Ask the buyer to check their spam folder and mark the message as Not Spam if they find it there;
- If they still cannot find their thank-you email, check the affected product's settings to make sure you don't have Enable Templated Email checked with nothing in the Email Message field above that, or if you have done that deliberately to disable the product-based Thank-you Email, verify your Common Thank-you Email (in Seller Admin > Account Preferences) includes the
[%thankyou_link%] variable, which inserts a link to the thank-you (download) page for the full order.