If you are seeing completed orders in your ClickBank account that do not show up in your E-junkie Transaction Log:
- If you are new to E-junkie or using a new ClickBank account, double-check every step of our ClickBank integration requirements to make sure you haven't overlooked a step or a required setting;
- Make sure that the order was placed using your E-junkie Buy Now buttons for ClickBank, not using any other purchase buttons you might have on your site;
- Note that E-junkie will not work with a ClickBank account in Sandbox or Test Mode -- we can only process actual, live payments through ClickBank;
- Make sure ClickBank has approved your product first, temporarily using a thank-you page with download link on your own site, before you change the product's settings in ClickBank to use E-junkie's thank-you page URL and then start selling the product with E-junkie buttons;
- Try changing your Secret Key, first in your ClickBank account and then matching that exactly in your E-junkie Seller Admin > Edit Profile screen (use your computer's copy-paste function to make sure they're exactly the same). We have seen this clear up mysterious problems that cannot be otherwise explained by the usual problem of incorrect integration settings or non-E-junkie purchase buttons.
If you do see the order listed in your Seller Admin > View/Download Transaction Log
, that indicates we did process the sale, so if the buyer did not find their thank-you email with a link to their thank-you (download) page:
- Ask the buyer to check their spam folder and mark the message as Not Spam if they find it there;
- If they still cannot find their thank-you email, check the affected product's settings to make sure you don't have Enable Templated Email checked with nothing in the Email Message field above that, or if you have done that deliberately to disable the product-based Thank-you Email, verify your Common Thank-you Email (in Seller Admin > Account Preferences) includes the
[%thankyou_link%] variable, which inserts a link to the thank-you (download) page for the full order.