Payments in my PayPal account are pending. I have to manually approve the payments I am getting in my PayPal account.
- If you have received a payment funded by eCheck, the payment will be Pending in your account till the payment clears, which could take up to a week or so because the banks process eChecks just like a real, paper check; as soon as the check clears, PayPal will notify our system, so we can process the sale for you.
- Payment can also be pending due your PayPal settings. In this case, when you accept a payment manually the first time, PayPal will ask your preference for such payments and apply them to future payments.
- Go to your PayPal account's Profile > My Selling Tools > Block Payments screen and make sure the following Payment Receiving Preferences are NOT set to "Ask Me":
- Block Payments for the items not sold on eBay from U.S. users who do not provide a confirmed address:
Yes or No
- Block payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold:
Yes or No
- In your E-junkie Seller Admin > Payment Preferences, you may have enabled "Only authorize payments and charge them manually...", which also disables "Wait for pending payments..." on that screen. This means that you are telling PayPal to NOT actually charge your buyers' checkout payments, but only authorize the amount and set the payment in pending status, so you can manually review the payment in your PayPal account later and decide whether to actually accept it; however, we are processing these orders as soon as the buyer finishes checkout successfully, regardless of whether you take the extra step of actually accepting the payment later. Unless you have a specific reason for doing this, we recommend that you disable the "Only authorize..." setting and enable "Wait for pending payments..."
This page added by Shivani
on November 18th, 2008 @ 1:01 am GMT -7
Updated by E-junkieGuru
on October 1st, 2012 @ 1:43 pm GMT -7
Feel free to contact us if you don't find an answer
in our Help pages or our Forums.
If you just want to enquire about what all E-junkie does, you can check our