Female friendships make women: Healthier, Happier, Less Stress, Live Longer, and Feel more Beautiful - don't you want all those?!
GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101 shares:
• 5 Benefits of female friendship
• Answers the question: Aren’t guy friends the same?
• 7 Ways you can be a better friend
• 5 Steps to forgiving a friend and saving the friendship
• 5 Ways to go above and beyond being just a ‘good friend’
• 3 Great ways to make your friend feel as special as her friendship is to you
• 5 Girlfriend traditions you can start with your friends
• How girlfriends are like ‘shoes’ – and you need lots of different kinds of them!
• Talks about the one female friendship ‘thing’ not covered on Girlfriendology.com
GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101 is the first in a series of the 'Girlfriendology Guides' eBooks - books by women, for women - sharing women's wisdom on a variety of helpful topics.
Girlfriendology.com is the online community for women based on inspiration, appreciation, and celebration of female friendship. Founded by GIRLFRIENDOLOGY 101 author, Debba Haupert, Girlfriendology inspires women to be better friends and shares women's wisdom through the Girlfriendology Guides.
Here's who needs this eBook, the benefits and the table of contents. (And Girlfriendology Guides are all two-for-one - to share with a girlfriend!)
NOTE: There is a second edition of Girlfriendology 101, aptly named Girlfriendology 102: Simple Steps for More Fulfilling Friendships AT WORK. This book has been enhanced to provide more insights into work friendships. (Work friendships increase job satisfaction and retention.) Girlfriendology 102 can be purchased in bulk for female employees and comes with an HR guide (for group orders) of how Human Resources/Managers/Companies can make it a better environment for building and maintaining friendships.
FRIENDSHIP MONTH SPECIAL: September is International Women's Friendship Month and we're celebrating with our LOWEST price & BIGGEST discount! 50% off with "FriendshipMonth" as the promotional code through September 30th, 2011. Make this the month that you become a better friend, appreciate your friends and build those friendships who will be with you for life! Happy September Girlfriends!