PINTEREST is the ‘newest thing’ to hit Social Media in a L-O-N-G time! Already at over 21 million+ users, it is kicking some Social Media butt:
* Pinterest had 12 million unique visitors in January, 2012 – the average visit: over 16 minutes!
* Pinterest is the 16th most popular website in the U.S. (and 66th in the world, according to Alexa rankings).
* Hundreds of Brands are on Pinterest, including: The Today Show, Lowes, The Gap, Whole Foods, Real Simple Magazine, General Electric (B2B), The U.S. Army and so many more!
* Pinterest hit 10 million U.S. visitors in one month – FASTER than any site in history!
Can you REALLY afford NOT to know about PINTEREST?
We’ve bundled it all into one amazing package on ‘Marketing Your Blog, Brand or Business on Pinterest’ with this:
* 60-minute Webinar – Covering WHY you need to be on Pinterest, Your Marketing Strategy, Ways to Grow Followers and Sales – and more!
* 25-point Pinterest Marketing Strategy CHECKLIST
* 22-page transcript from Webinar – with Terms of Service updates
* BONUS: 50 Pinboard Ideas
All this for $49.97. ORDER NOW! Don’t delay in marketing yourself on this growing social media platform!
REVIEW: “The Pinterest webinar was excellent. It was full of great content and I learned some really cool marketing tricks, lead generation strategies and money making tips. It was my first Pinfriendology webinar and I was more than happy to share this event with my own group of dynamic ladies here in the UK – the webinar was well worth staying up for! Keep up the good work Debba and the Pinfriendology team. Looking forward to the next one.”
Tracy Reid, Founder of Stiletto Millionaires
In this ‘Pinterest for Blogs & Businesses’ webinar we cover:
* Why you SHOULD BE ON PINTEREST – Is it REALLY important to your blog / business? (Answer: YES!)
* When you SHOULDN’T be on Pinterest – And how to handle that
* Design, Copyright and TOS – Terms of Service, how you can protect yourself/biz, what you NEED to know
* How to define and execute your own Personal/Business Pinterest Strategy
* Who is on Pinterest and who is doing it well? – What can we learn from them?
* How to get started on Pinterest – On the right foot (and we will send you an invite if you need one)
* How to grow your TRAFFIC and REVENUE with Pinterest – what we all really want to know!
60 minutes of HELPFUL, STRATEGIC, COMPREHENSIVE instruction in WHY you should (or shouldn’t) be on Pinterest – and HOW to do it SUCCESSFULLY.
Plus, we provide a CHECKLIST FOR GETTING STARTED on this amazing and HOT Social Media platform!
Pinterest is generating TRAFFIC and $$$ – and I’ll share how!
Another REVIEW: ”The Pinfriendology Webinar on Pinterest was truly a wise investment of my time and money. Not only was it a tremendous value for the incredibly low cost, the information was concise, relevant and easily applicable. On top of all that, it was FUN! I’m really more excited than ever to populate my Pinterest site after learning all I did. Now, I actually know what I’m doing and how to do it in a much more effective manner. Thank you, Pinfriendology!”
Tanya McGill Freeman, Courtesy Ladies
P.S. KNOW OTHERS who have an interest in Pinterest? Join our Affiliate program and promote to your contacts/followers/connections! And, the eBook is coming – you can also purchase and be an affiliate of that!