This 11 page full-color PDF pattern is for the Lickety Split Bag featured on my blog; it is reversible and can be easily sewn in just a few hours (or less!). It’s so versatile you’ll find yourself using it for everything: a book bag, shopping bag, stroller bag, diaper bag, and more! The four pockets are optional (and super-handy for keys, phones, or water bottles), and the adjustable tie strap allows you to get the perfect fit. It can be sewn on a regular machine or a serger.
Note: The pattern will be available for immediate download after purchase, you will also be sent an email with a link to the download. These links expire, so make sure you download right away! This is a digital file, so you wil need to print it out from your computer.
: : YOU WILL NEED : :
* 1 yard of quilting cotton for each side of the bag (or less; the amount of fabric you use depends on how you position the pattern pieces, which depends on how the design is printed on the fabric)
* ric-rac or other trim for pockets (optional)
: : PATTERN INCLUDES : :
* Detailed step-by-step instructions
* Color photographs to augment instructions
* Hand-drawn summary sheet of instructions (a cheat sheet if you will...this is totally campy but totally me)
* Complete set of full-sized pattern pieces (attach together before cutting.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PATTERN IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND IS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL COPYRIGHT LAW. THE PATTERN MAY NOT BE SOLD, COPIED, EMAILED, OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTED TO OTHERS. YOU MAY NOT SELL BAGS MADE WITH THIS PATTERN WITHOUT A LICENSE.
To purchase a version of pattern along with a license for permission to sell Lickety Split Bags, please go to the Lickety Split Bag PDF + License to Sell (Click on All Products at top of page).
For those with little experience downloading and printing PDF files, Iwould suggest a test download with one of the free patterns on my blog before purchase to make sure you have the correct software. A recent version of Adobe Reader is recommended.
**PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASE**
1. Remember to click on the teeny tiny "COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE" link immediately after you pay in Paypal to download your pattern.
2. Log into PayPal and CHECK THAT YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.
Since instant download pattern links are also sent automatically by my computer to your email address, if your paypal email is outdated or incorrect you won't receive the email. So make sure it's right!
3. ADD MADE BY RAE (rae DOT made AT gmail DOT com) TO YOUR EMAIL CONTACTS. This prevents your download link email from going into your SPAM folder.
THANK YOU!!! You would not even believe how much time it saves me if you double check this stuff before you purchase, so thank you in advance for doing so!
|All Products > Sewing Pattern > shoulder bag > tote bag > Made by Rae|