Career Consulting Sessions combine traditional coaching and consulting methods. Tracy Brisson will use coaching to help you figure out your goals and how to overcome any perceived obstacles, and employ recruitment consulting techniques to give you new knowledge and resources on career and job search success. Together, these strategies will help you develop your strengths and get you results.
Career Consulting Session topics include:
- Creating effective resumes
- Improving communication skills through mock interviews
- Identifying and marketing your authentic personal brand
- Using social media to establish credibility, build relationships, and find opportunities
- Designing networking and job search plans
- Exploring new careers and industries
- Overcoming obstacles, fear and assessing risk
Career Consulting Sessions are conducted via Skype or phone. There is no minimum purchase required. On average, most clients participate in four to seven sessions, but the number is completely directed by your needs. We’ll assess how many you may need to meet your goals during our first session. Clients who purchase Career Consulting Sessions will also receive coaching reports after each session and customized homework.
Clients who buy at least two Career Consulting Sessions will get a free resume critique.
We will send you a welcome email and the links to our coaching agreement and appointment calendar once we are notified of your payment.
|All Products > career coaching > Job search > Resumes > Interviews > Networking|