Expand Your Work Service Opportunities With "Rope and Harness" Training! Learn more about K-Squared's Rope & Harness Certification with the purchase of the Two-Story/Steep Training Manual.
Call us @ (936) 537-6759 for location and dates of next certification class!
Did You Know that Adjusters with "Rope and Harness" Training:
* Meet OSHA requirements for implementing safety procedures on the inspection of all roofing slopes of 7/12 pitch or greater.
* Make more money and are cost efficient to the Insurance Industry by completing their own steep roof inspections rather than referring them out for completion by staff "Rope & Harness" teams
* Average more and longer storm assignments than those who are not two-story/steep trained
* Can eliminate the risk of personal injury associated with steep, high and slippery roofing inspections
* Utilize "Rope Grabs" & "Ascenders" to significantly reduce the difficulty of climbing any roofing surface
Copies of the Rope & Harness E-Manual provided for the purpose of detailed course overview however, does not include all of the instruction information required for course certification. All E-Manual purchases come with a 10% discount of full Rope & Harness Certification class.
|All Products > Ebooks > Study Aids / Reference E-books|