Desktop Music Contracts features & benefits:
• 101 professionally drafted music business contracts, forms, and agreements.
• Easy to install software
• Program interface makes finding the contract you need quick and easy
• Open, edit, and print contracts in Microsoft Word or other word processor programs
• Designed for PC, but compatible with Macs (See below)
• Save hundreds in attorney's fees
• Instant Download - No waiting for snail mail!
Desktop Music Contracts is super easy to use.
Choose from a list of contracts stored in your computer.
The contract will open in Microsoft Word where you can edit and customize it to fit your needs.
Print as many copies as you need. When you go to the negotiation table, you'll have a clean, professional "straight-from-my-lawyer" look.
Desktop Music Contracts has something for everyone in the music industry, including record label owners, music producers, artists, singers, songwriters, managers, agents, musicians, and all others. It is the perfect resource to protect yourself, your company, your artists, and your music.
Here are some of the contracts you'll receive:
- Artist’s Management Contract
- Artist/Producer Contract
- Artist Recording Contract
- Booking Contract
- Broadcast/Recording Contract
- Commercial Music Contract
- Composer’s Contract
- Concert Performance Contract
- Co-Publishing Contract
- Assignment of Copyrights
- Assignment of Copyright I
- Distribution Contract
- Employment Contract
- Event Sponsorship Contract
- Exclusive Agent/Musician Contract
- Exclusive Songwriter Contract
- Film Synchronization Contract
- General Partnership Contract
- Independent Contractor Contract
- International Marketing Contract
- Joint Venture Contract
- Master Recording License
- Master Use Recording License
- Mechanical License
- Merchandise Licensing Contract
- Parental Consent Form
- Partnership Contract
- Payment Obligation Contract
- Performance Contract
- Personal Management Contract
- Photographer Contract
- Producer/Composer Contract
- Producer/Manager Contract
- Producer’s Royalty Contract
- Master Producer Talent Contract
- Production Contract
- Publicity Contract
- Publisher Royalties Contract
- Publishing Contract
- Recording Contract
- Recording Manufacturing Contract
- Receipt for A Master
- Record Company/Producer Contract
- Royalty Agreement Contract
- Royalty Payment Schedule
- Sale of Property Contract
- Single Song Option
- Sound and Light Contracting Agreement
- Songwriter’s Contract
- Studio Contract
- Sub-Publishing Contract
- Talent Release Contract
- Technical Advisor/Consultant Contract
- TV/Movie/Film; Synchronization License
- Union Booking Contract
- Vocalist Contract
- and more!
Use these 101 music contracts and you'll
save hundreds of dollars versus hiring a music attorney who
will charge you upwards of $150.00 per hour to draft a single contract.*
Desktop Music Contracts has an estimated value of $950.00, but for a limited time we are practically giving it away. Why? Well, one of the missions of DWP Music Services is to empower musicians with the tools that they need to succeed in the music business. We want as many people possible using this product, so as we release future editions and other new products, you'll know the DWP Music Services is a name you can trust.
Operating Systems - Windows 95/98, 2000, Me, XP, Vista
CPU - 133 MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU (300 MHz recommended)
RAM - 64 MB minimum (128 recommended)
Hard Disk Size - 2 GB minimum
Free Space - 10 MB minimum
Microsoft Word or a word processor that can read .doc files
Attention MAC Users: The Desktop Music Contract software interface is designed for PC only, however we have compiled a special file just for you that contains all the contracts in Word format. Feel free to place your order.