Porch Railing Plans!
Whether you're renovating an old farmhouse or building a new home these downloadable woodworking plans will guide you through the rewarding process of crafting your own sturdy and beautiful wooden railings and dressing up structural posts. The subtle and easy-to-make details create interesting shadows and highlights that will add a warmth of character that you won't achieve with most commercially available products.
How to Build Traditional Porch Railings woodworking plans include:
- detailed diagrams
- colour photographs
- a materials and hardware list
- complete step-by-step instructions
Learn how to:
- "scale up" structural 4 x 4 pressure treated posts by wrapping them with boards
- add character to posts and balusters with simple and elegant stopped chamfer details
- mount railings without visible screw heads
- make custom posts caps that won't cup
- quickly paint scores of balusters and hang them to dry
These woodworking plans are suitable for any DIY'er with intermediate woodworking tools and skills.
Stonehaven products are for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other licensing arrangements, please contact us through our website: http://stonehavenlife.com.