How To Register Your Business with HUD & Other Government Contracting Agencies: One-Stop Resource to Locate Government Contracts eBook, $29.99
"I want to say thank you. Every aspect of my company is because of the advice and products you provide which are the foundation [my company] was built on; your guidance is a blessing. I utilized your advice, products and SCORE as a building block for my business plan which inevitably won a grant with the Department of Labor to get started ..." C.F., Acworth, GA. Read more testimonials: Click HERE.
Invaluable, One-Stop Tool to Locate the Following:
- HUD Vendor Contracts
- Over 25,000 Federal Vendor Contracts
- SBA Subcontracting Opportunities in Over 50+ States
- Haiti Relief Effort Contracts
- Iraq Reconstruction Effort Contracts
- And More Contracts!
- Includes Resource to Free Handbook with Step-by-Step Instructions to Register Your Business with HUD
- Forecast of HUD Contracting Opportunities for 2010
- Special Insert: How to Market to HUD!
- Resource to Over 25,000 Federal Government Contracts
- SBA's Subcontracting Opportunities Directory
- Resource to Find "Rebuilding Haiti" Contracts
- Resource to Find "Iraq Reconstruction" Contracts
A must-have eBook if you want to do business with HUD and the Federal Government. Perfect for the following real estate industry contractors:
- Foreclosure Cleanup Companies
- Property Preservation Companies
- Junk Haulers
- Cleaning Companies
- Window Installers
- Lawn Care Companies
- Painting Companies
- Pressure Washing Companies
- Gutter Cleaning Companies
- Termite & Pest Control Companies
- Building Contractors
- Tiling Companies
- Window Repair and Installation Companies
- Roofing Companies
- Drywall Specialists
- And Other Real Estate Industry Contractors
Order your copy today if you want to do business with HUD and the Federal Government!
Trade Publication, by Stone Cottage Books
More Products: Purchase More Industry Titles and Forms Today
Buy more industry titles and forms today by visiting the BOOKSTORE.
Find Jobs, Help Wanted Opportunities, Work Orders and Small Business Contracts