Using E-junkie with...
We provide some general tips here about pasting E-junkie button code into a typical HTML-based Web site. E-junkie is known to work with the site platforms listed below, where we may link to more specific tips for that platform or relevant discussions in our forum.
- Content Management System (CMS)
These generally provide a built-in page editor with a way to view/edit or insert HTML, for which our general tips would be useful:
- Any other CMS
- Site using an authoring program
- Site built in an automated online site editor/generator
- Flash-based custom site
- OSCommerce or ZenCart
- Disable their built-in cart buttons & paste E-junkie button codes into your product details, essentially using their shop software only as a CMS/Storefront builder.
- Google Merchant Center
- Your blog
- Social networks
- Forums or Newsletters
- Classified ad listing sites
- eBay and other auction sites (where our button codes can't be used)
- Instant messenger status
- Obtain your E-junkie purchase button URL and place that in your IM status.