I'd like to offer freebies on my site. It would be great if e-junkie could dynamically generate a download link to my digital product if the price for that digital product is set to zero.
1. a visitor clicks on 'download now'
2. the price of the product is set to zero so e-junkie asks my visitor for first name, last name and e-mail address
3. e-junkie dynamically generates a free download link and e-mails it to the visitor's e-mail address
4. e-junkie creates an entry in the transaction log to record that my visitor requested a free download
5. e-junkie e-mails me to let me know that my vistor has requested a free download and provides me with the customer's details that have been stored on the transation log
6. e-junkie updates the transation log accordingly when my vistir has downloaded my product for free
This process could be handled by e-junkie just like a product sale except it would obviously not need to go to a payment processor.
Could this feature be possible? I would use it instead of Topspin or Bandcamp for free downloads.
Please let me know your thoughts.