Sure, just set up a series of single-use discount codes good for the full price of the relevant product:
1) Go into Seller Admin > E-junkie Cart Discounts / Gift Coupons;
2) Select Product: [pick the relevant product in this menu];
3) Discount Name: specify a name that you'll recognize;
4) Discount Code: paste a list of pre-generated codes (one code per line);
- a) To generate a list of random codes automatically, you can use a random string-generator site like Random.org/strings/ (we recommend allowing numeric digits and uppercase letters);
- b) Be sure to save a record of this codes list in a separate text file or email that you will send to your gift-giver, as the codes you paste in the Discount Codes box will not be retained in a list format once you create the discount (see final step below).
5) Max. Use Count = 1 (so each code can only be used once);
6) Discount: enter the regular full price of the item;
7) Click Submit to save your new Discount -- this will generate a series of identical discounts, one for each code you pasted into the Discount Codes box.
The gift recipients would go to your site and add the item to their cart as usual, then enter their Discount Code in the cart to markdown the item price to free, which will allow them to use our Free Checkout to finish placing their order and obtain a download link: