E-junkie merchants can now integrate PayPal Payments Standard as an additional payment option to increase their sales, expand globally, attract more buyers, and keep their business secure.
PayPal is a global leader in online payments with a total payment volume of US$71 billion in 2009 – approximately 15% of global ecommerce and 16.5% of US ecommerce.
How does it work?
PayPal is easily enabled through E-junkie. To get started, complete the following steps:
- Sign up for a PayPal Premier or Business account - it’s free and takes just minutes.
- Log into your E-junkie account
- In Seller Admin > Edit Profile, please enter your PayPal email where you want to accept payments from your buyers. Press SUBMIT to save changes.
- Go to Seller Admin > Add Product to add your product specs in E-junkie, and then copy the button code we provide to paste into your website.
Now, you’re ready to start receiving payments. Here’s how it works when a buyer makes a purchase:
- Customers click the ADD TO CART buttons provided by E-junkie on your website, and checkout by clicking the PayPal button in the shopping cart. Remember, it’s secure and easy for your buyers as they don’t have to retype their financial details each time they pay.
- With PayPal, they can pay using their credit cards, bank account or PayPal balance.
- You get paid instantly in your PayPal account and can choose to withdraw the funds to your bank account or keep the funds as PayPal balance for your future online purchases.
How much will it cost?
PayPal has no set-up or monthly fees. Pay only a nominal transaction fee with PayPal when you receive a payment. See transaction fees.
PayPal BenefitsIncrease Your Sales
- Businesses get an average sales increase of 14% when they add PayPal2
- Receive payments from more than 81 million active accounts worldwide3
- 57% of online shoppers who purchased from a small/medium-sized business would not have done so if PayPal had not been a payment option4
Expand Globally with PayPal
- Accept a variety of local payment methods worldwide with one solution
- Sell to customers in 190 countries using 24 currencies
- Diversify and reduce dependence on local markets
- Alleviate seasonal market fluctuations
Attract more buyers with PayPal
- 1 in 3 US online shoppers has a PayPal account
- Active PayPal buyers in the US use PayPal on average for over 50% of their online spending5
- In Australia and UK, PayPal is the most preferred payment service on the web6
- 90% of US shoppers who prefer PayPal cite security most often as the reason for their preference6