Using E-junkie digital delivery for PayPal sales on other platforms
If you are accepting sales via PayPal using PayPal's own buttons or any external ecommerce platform that lets you accept payment by PayPal, then E-junkie can help with automatic delivery of digital products such as ebooks, documents, software, phone cards, serial/license/registration/PIN codes and more!
- We can automatically prodivde unique and expiring download links, code keys, and/or other information via email;
- When we are informed of a payment, we will send the product in your E-junkie account that matches the name of the product in your PayPal button or external platform, so it is important that the name of your product is an exact match between E-junkie and your PayPal button or external ecommerce platform.
For sales on eBay in particular, see this help page for setup instructions.
- Add IPN settings in your PayPal account—this step is only required ONCE:
- If you don't have a PayPal Business or Premier account, click this link to get the free upgrade to a PayPal Business account, which would then make the following settings available to you;
- In your PayPal account, go to Account Settings (⚙️ gear icon) > Website Payments > Instant Payment Notifications.
- Click the Choose IPN Settings button;
- Select Receive IPN messages (Enabled)
- Enter our Notification URL:
- Click the Save button.
- If your product's item name will use any symbols, emoji, or other non-Western language characters, also set your PayPal account to use UTF-8 language encoding as we explain here.
- Create your PayPal purchase button or store listing:
- When you enter the your product's Item Name, copy and save it somewhere as you will need to paste that into your E-junkie Dashboard later:
- Copy it directly from the text-entry box where you type it, not from the live sales page later, as that will not be accurate if you have any double spaces between characters;
- If you are using any non-ASCII characters in your Title -- e.g., accented letters, non-Latin alphabet, emoji, or other extended Unicode characters -- you will need to set your PayPal account to use UTF-8 language encoding as we instruct here;
- Add the product in your E-junkie Dashboard:
- In your E-junkie Dashboard, click Add Product;
- Copy the item name you'd entered for your PayPal button or other ecommerce site, and paste that as the product's Item Name in E-junkie;
- The Price you enter should be the minimum at which your item can sell on that site;
- Currency should match your PayPal button or external site listing;
- Configure other Digital Delivery options you need for the product.
- Click Submit to save settings.
- Go to E-junkie Seller Admin > Manage Seller Account > Edit Profile. Make sure the PayPal Email you enter in your E-junkie profile is the same as the one you have entered in your external platform for receiving payment (this should be either the email address you use to log into PayPal or a Confirmed secondary email you have added to your PayPal account).
ebay Digital Delivery Sell Unlimited Downloads ebay Digital Delivery Selling online from an email message or newsletter, messenger, or social network Selling in E-junkie Marketplace Selling on a Website or Blog Patreon Digital Delivery Using E-junkie with WordPress Using E-junkie with Blogger (blogspot.com)