E-junkie Billing & Subscriptions
We do nothing to "charge" your account or card every month, nor do we handle your card/account information directly. We just help you set up a recurring payment schedule in your PayPal account, instructing them to send us the same amount every month automatically. You can set up these subscription payments through PayPal without also having to accept any buyer payments through PayPal. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your subscription at any time. Click here to view details and FAQ about our pricing plans.
How to Subscribe:
- If you have never used E-junkie before, please register for an E-junkie login:
- This will start your initial 7-day free trial period;
- Once your trial period expires, you can upgrade your account to a paid subscription at any time.
- Log into your E-junkie account;
- Go to your E-junkie Seller Admin;
- Click on Start/Update Paid Subscription;
- Find a plan level that will meet your needs (see pricing to review plans in advance) - you will only be shown plans that can accommodate your current usage (products and download-storage);
- Click the Subscribe button next to that plan;
- This will take you to log into the PayPal account that will pay your monthly subscription:
- If you already have a PayPal account, use the I already have a PayPal account option to log into your existing account;
- If you don't have a PayPal account, you can use the I need to create a PayPal account option to register for a new PayPal account on that screen (at first glance, this appears to be a card-payment checkout form, but it's actually a PayPal account-registration form, which you cannot use if you already have a PayPal account);
- You don't have to pay your subscription from the same PayPal account where you will receive buyer checkout payments;
- You can pay your subscription fees through PayPal without having to accept any PayPal checkout payments from buyers at all.
- In PayPal, choose a backup funding method for your Subscription payments to Sine Info Ventures Pvt. Ltd. (E-junkie's parent company):
- PayPal will always try fund subscription payments from your PayPal account balance, so they will only tap your chosen backup funding source to bring your PayPal account balance up enough to cover the payment amount in full;
- PayPal requires that you have a credit card at least linked to your PayPal account in order to set up a subscription, even if you won't choose that card as a backup funding source.
- This will create an automatic recurring-payment schedule in your chosen PayPal account, which will send us the same amount at the same time every month.
If you do not have a PayPal account and do not wish to register for one, or if you cannot link a credit card to the PayPal account you already have, contact us
to arrange a nonrefundable advance deposit for a full year of service.