E-junkie is pleased to announce a few new features have been deployed live on our service as of today:
* Merchants now have the option to specify that Shipping+Handling fees should count as taxable for Sales Tax/VAT calculation purposes;
* Merchants using Authorize.Net can now select which credit card types (Visa/MC/AmEx/Disc) they want to accept;
* New pricing plans without any storage space are now available, for Merchants who are only selling tangible goods (no downloads nor codes) -- our public pricing page has not been updated with the new plans yet, but they are already available in Seller Admin > Start/Update Paid Subscription (if you change plans, be sure to choose "upgrade" when you are taken to PayPal, and not "new"!);
* Merchants can now set a product's Affiliate sharing commission to a default of 0% and negotiate commissions with individual Affiliates, manually setting these in the Extra Percentage and Flat Fee fields in Seller Admin > View/Edit Affiliates -- once those Affiliates have been granted their custom commission, default-0% products will appear in their own Affiliate Admin > Get Affiliate Codes menu, and the Affiliate will see their own, custom commission rates stated in each product's link-codes screen;
* If a Merchant's Google Checkout account settings are incorrect in E-junkie Seller Admin > Edit Profile, sending an order to Google Checkout will now display a more descriptive error page to help identify the problem (note this is unrelated to settings required at Google's end, such as the Callback API and Method).
There are even more, bigger and better developments in store for us in the future, so consider this an appetizer of things to come for now. :^)