Development reports that one of our database servers stopped responding this morning at 5:39am MST, which temporarily disabled login attempts and order processing until we got service fully restored within the hour. Development is investigating the cause of the hang and devising ways we might detect and respond to any similar scenario more quickly in the future.
A few buyers may have been able to proceed to checkout with PayPal just before the outage began, leaving us unable to process their order after payment. If you're seeing any completed payments in PayPal that aren't showing up in your E-junkie Transaction Log, you can perform these steps to have PayPal resend us their IPN (Instant Payment Notification), so we can process those orders:
1) Log into your PayPal account and stay logged in;
2) Use this link to view your IPN History:
3) You may see the notice, "The IPN feature is turned off. You must turn on IPN in order to create history data" -- that is normal, as we automatically send our IPN requirements to PayPal with every checkout, which overrides any manual IPN settings (or lack thereof) in your PayPal account for that order, so you can still view your IPN History without manually enabling IPN in PayPal;
4) In your IPN History, checkmark any transactions missing from your E-junkie Transaction Log;
5) Click the Resend Selected button.