Our usual "bundling" feature, the "Package files from other products/affect their inventory" setting, does just that -- lets you create a product that can issue download links for files you'd already uploaded to other products, and/or affect the inventory of other products that use Inventory Control. The other products you select for this bundling method cannot be buyer-selectable; they will always be the same for all buyers of the bundle product.
If you prefer to let buyers select which items they want and offer a "package deal" discount if they order at least X number of items, that can be done using an automatic discount with a Min. Item Quantity. Buyers would simply Add to Cart the items they want, and once their cart reaches that Min. Item Quantity threshold, the discount would be applied to their order automatically. Go to Seller Admin > Cart Discounts / Gift Coupons and set up the following:
- Product: All Cart Items;
- Discount Name: enter whatever description you wish here (e.g., Bundle Discount);
- Discount Code: leave this blank for an automatic discount;
- Discount code expires on: leave this blank/all-zeroes unless you want the bundle deal to expire on a certain date;
- Max. Use Count: leave this blank/zero if you don't want to limit how many buyers can claim the discount;
- Min. Item Quantity: enter the minimum number of items the buyer must have in their cart to qualify for the bundle discount;
- Min. Item Total: leave this blank/zero unless you also want to require a minimum item subtotal (pre-tax/-shipping) to qualify for the discount;
- Discount: Enter a flat amount or percentage that will be applied to the buyer's item subtotal when this discount is triggered;
- Applies to: Item Total;
- Click Submit to save the discount.