SORRY I MADE A DUPLICATE POST BY MISTAKE. PLEASE IGNORE THIS ONE.
I found this discussion useful. I have some questions please:
1) Is this advice about the undocumented hack still current?
2) If I change the landing page URL as described above, do the affiliates have to also update their links or can they continue to use their current links?
3) Is this the correct format to change the cookie to 12 months? (below)
4) Does the 12 months start from the date I change the URL or does it work backwards - i.e. if a 'lead' had previously clicked the affiliate link before I changed the URL, would it still track them for 12 months or does it only apply to those who clicked AFTER I made the change?
5) Does this hack work for product specific affiliate programs.
6) Please confirm do I make the URL change in the URL field underneath the title 'affiliate share' where it says 'affiliates links will link to a page on your website (recommended)'
Thanks for your help. Sorry I just want to make sure I've got this all absolutely right!