If the affiliate wants to sell your books directly from their site, instead of just referring buyers to your site to buy, then you would want to enable what we call a Direct Link for each of your products:
* Go to Seller Admin > Setup Product-Specific Affiliate Programs;
* Select a product from the menu and click Edit Affiliate Settings;
* Affiliate Share: If you had already set up a common affiliate share percentage that you also want to grant for sales of this product, you can just leave the product-specific percentage blank (or 0, same thing), or you can enter a % to have that override the common % for all affiliate-referred sales of this product;
* Enable "Affiliate links will link directly to E-junkie cart" - this is what we call a Direct Link, which is a Buy Now button the affiliate can place on their own site to sell the product without referring buyers to your site; buyers would still be buying directly from you and paying you in full, while the affiliate earns a commission in the background that you would pay out monthly along with your other affiliate commissions;
* Click Submit to save changes;
* Repeat this for any other products that should give affiliates the option of using a Direct Link.