For an integration that easily links E-junkie with Kunaki, take a look at cartWiz: http://www.cartwiz.com/
cartWiz extends what E-junkie can do, by connecting E-junkie to many useful 3rd-party services (Kunaki included). cartWiz allows merchants to set purchase-based rules - from the web - that cause specific actions to happen if a customer makes a purchase that triggers whatever rule(s) the merchant has set.
For E-junkie users who want to use Kunaki, here's what cartWiz can make possible:
* Fully automatic CD and DVD fulfillment
* Smart, purchase-based fulfillment rules
* One item in E-junkie can be set to trigger more than one CD or DVD to be sent to the customer (good for bundled products)
* Easy shipping rule set-up
* Full set-up in less than 10 minutes
* No programming or technical knowledge required
* No installation time or server headaches - all the work happens in the cloud automatically, without you ever needing to install a single script
* More details here: http://www.cartwiz.com/integration-kunaki.html
Quick disclaimer: I developed cartWiz, so I'm most definitely biased in thinking it's pretty slick. Nonetheless, it's at least worth checking out the free trial if you want to integrate Kunaki with your E-junkie cart.
Please let me know if I can help you get started, or if you have any questions.
Founder and Director
AKA "Chief Executive Wiz"