Some notable features of our new file uploader:
- Early downloads will no longer be served from our Tucson datacenter at a throttled speed until we can get a copy of the file synced to our cloud provisions on Amazon S3;
- Instead, file uploads are now sent directly to S3, from where we can serve downloads immediately at full speed upon completion of the upload;
- This also means PDFs can now be Stamped immediately after upload (for products which have PDF Stamping set up);
- Files larger than 500 MB (up to any size your plan's available storage can accommodate) can now be uploaded directly;
- Uploads are now automatically "chunked" (sliced into multiple parts behind the scenes) for improved speed and reliability;
- If an upload fails for any reason, you can now retry it and usually pick up most of the progress where it left off, as only the missing chunks would need to be retried;
- You can also pause uploads to be resumed at a later time.