PayPal has posted advance notice of the following maintenance and planned downtime, scheduled to occur on the evening of Thu14Jun2012 from 11-11:10pm PDT:
Live Site Maintenance with Planned Downtime
We will be performing a system maintenance to improve the reliability and performance of our services.
Please be advised that between Jun 14, 11:00 PM PDT(Jun 15, 7:00 AM BST) and Jun 14, 11:10 PM PDT(Jun 15, 7:10 AM BST) you may experience the following:
* The majority of API requests will not complete and will fail with error 10001 (Internal Error) or 52002 (Internal Error) or time out.
* Attempts to log in to
will result in an error message "Sorry, your last action could not be completed."
* Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition (PayPal Payments Pro is US) API requests will not complete and may fail with errors 1000 (Generic host error), 102 (Processor not available), 104 (Timeout waiting for processor response), 109 (Timeout waiting for host response).
* Batch Processing (batch.paypal.com) - processing of batch requests submitted during this time may be delayed.
We will send out an update right before the start of the service interruption and when PayPal APIs and website are back up.
Posted May 14, 5:33 PM PDT by MC
Key Times to Note:
Maintenance start time: Jun 14, 11:00 PM PDT (Jun 15, 7:00 AM BST)
- Downtime approximate start time: Jun 14, 11:00 PM PDT(Jun 15, 7:00 AM BST)
- Downtime approximate end time: Jun 14, 11:10 PM PDT(Jun 15, 7:10 AM BST)
Maintenance end time: Jun 15, 1:00 AM PDT (Jun 15, 9:00 AM BST)
If you experience any issues, contact PayPal Merchant Technical Services by filing a ticket; refer to PP-LIVE-2666.
Service or Site Name:
PayPal Live Site