It's me again! I have successfully integrated e-junkie shopping cart into my live page and I am very happy with it thanks. However, I have 2 small problems that I'd like you to investigate, please.
My live URL is http://www.thespeks.com/the-speks-shop.html
1. Shopping cart refresh problems when the browser's back arrow is clicked (Safari only...my version is 4.0.3...problem does not exist for Firefox or IE)
To recreate this problem:
- Buy CD (orange Buy Now button)
- Select Remove, Click Update Cart, shopping cart is now empty so click Continue Shopping
- Click Video Clips (or any other non-e-junkie link)
- Click browser's back arrow
- Buy MP3 (green Buy Now button)
- Select Remove, Click Update Cart
When the Cart refreshes, the MP3 item is still in the cart with the Remove box checked. This is incorrect. The MP3 item should have been removed and the cart should be empty.
2. Can't get "Quince" discount code to work for all items in cart. (I have created discount codes for individual items and they are working well.) "Quince" has been set up to give a 20% discount on the Cart's Total. The Cart accepts this discount code, i.e. it does not display "Invalid Discount Code" message, but nothing affects the overall total. Am I missing something in my setup options?
Thanks in advance,