Before uploading, we would suggest saving your thumbnail image already resized to exactly 75x75 pixels, and save it as a JPG set to 70-80% quality.
Paint.NET is a good, free image editing program for Windows:
Seashore looks like a good image editor for Mac:
To replace your product's Thumbnail image:
- Go to Seller Admin > List Products in your E-junkie shop and our Marketplace;
- Select your product in the menu;
- Press the button to Add/Edit Listing in your E-junkie shop and our Marketplace;
- Click Next past the Details screen and then click Submit;
- Click Upload Images;
- Browse for your Thumbnail image;
- Click Upload.
To view your product listing with the latest thumbnail, you may need to force-refresh your browser while viewing your E-junkie Shop page -- hold Ctrl (on PC) or Shift (on Mac) while clicking the Refresh/Reload button in your browser, which will force it to redownload a fresh copy of everything on the page direct from our server.