GetResponse now supports E-junkie's standard integration method, which they document here:
At present, those instructions are still a bit muddled, so here's the revised version we've sent them:
You can integrate E-junkie with GetResponse in either of two ways:
â€¢ Have all customers added to your campaign for all your E-junkie sales;
â€¢ Have only selected product purchases add the customer to your campaign.
To integrate all your E-junkie sales with GetResponse, follow these steps:
(This method will apply to all products in your entire E-junkie account, regardless of which product(s) each customer purchases; for this, you will need to add a GetResponse URL to your E-junkie Account Preferences.)
1. Log into your E-junkie account and go to Seller Admin >> Edit Account Preferences.
2. Scroll down and paste the following link in the Common Notification URL field:
3. Click Submit to apply changes.
If you prefer to only integrate sales of certain E-junkie products with GetResponse, follow these steps:
(This method will only apply to particular products, so only customers who purchase those products will be submitted to your GetResponse campaign. For this approach, you will need to add a GetResponse URL to the settings of each product you wish to integrate with GetResponse. You do not need to do this if you're using the account-wide integration method explained above.)
1. When adding or editing a product that you wish to integrate with GetResponse, on the first screen of product settings, check the box to Send transaction data to a URL:
2. Click More Options (if adding a new product) or Next (if editing an existing product) until you fiind the Payment Variable Information URL field, where you should paste this link:
3. Click Next until you can click Submit to apply changes.
Next, specify a campaign name in your E-junkie purchase button codes:
Once you add the URL settings explained above, you will also need to modify your E-junkie purchase button codes to specify which GetResponse campaign your customers should be added to. Wherever you paste the button codes into your site, you will need to add a &custom=campaign_name parameter (where campaign_name should be replaced with the name of your GetResponse campaign) to the end of the href= URL in your button codes, like so:
You can only specify a single campaign per entire order, therefore:
â€¢ When using E-junkie Add to Cart buttons, all buttons must specify the same campaign name in the &custom=campaign_name parameter;
. . . If you're using the account-wide integration method, you must add this parameter to all of your Add to Cart button URLs;
. . . If you're only integrating specific products, you only need to add this parameter to the Add to Cart buttons for those products.
â€¢ If you use Buy Now buttons, you can use different campaign names in the &custom=campaign_name parameter for each Buy Now button.