Unfortunately, we have no way to do quite what you describe. The narrowest you can restrict shipping would be down to a State level. To do this, make sure you enable Shipping/Buyer's Address in the settings of every product with a restricted delivery area, and go to Seller Admin > Cart Shipping Settings and perform the following steps:
Shipping Origin: select United States and enter your ZIP code;
Shipping Destinations: select United States only;
Leave all other settings blank/0;
In the Existing Shipping Rules menu, select and Delete any rules you may have there;
Create a new rule:
- Country: United States;
- State: [select your state];
- Shipping Rate Calculator: select a rate type (e.g., Flat rate per order, Price per unit, or Pickup if you offer free will-call pickups only);*
- Shipping Amount: enter your rate per order/per unit.
- Click Submit to save the Rule.
Click Back to Admin, and you're done!
* If you need to define a flat delivery rate that differs among products, see this help page:
Also, if you offer free will-call pickup as well as paid delivery, you can create two rules: one for Pickup and another for your delivery calculation method.
By setting up your shipping rule(s) only for your specific State, and having no other rules for other States, or All States, or All Countries, buyers who enter a ZIP code which is not in your State will be unable to proceed to checkout, showing an -error- for shipping charges in their cart. You would still need to watch for in-state orders outside your local delivery area, but at least this approach will minimize the potential for undeliverable orders.