There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, a hole!
I'm answering below each #'d item. I don't know how to format the text to make it different than the original text (I don't see bold or color options for formatting.)
From your link:
How to join a Merchant's Affiliate Program:
1. Click the Merchant's sign-up link;
I either can't find it or it doesn't exist. I signed up via a separate sales page.
2. If you are not already logged into E-junkie, this will take you to E-junkie's login/registration page where you can:
* Log into your existing E-junkie account
* Register for a new account if you don't have one
I registered last week when I first wanted to see my "sales". Probably on the 4th.
3. You will arrive at Affiliate Admin;
4. Click Get Affiliate Code;
I've tried, several times, but nothing happens.
5. The Select Merchant menu lists the Affiliate programs you have joined*;
Again, Nothing happens when I click on the drop down menu.
6. Select from the menu which Merchant's link codes you want to get;
Not visible, so I can't select them
7. Click Get Affiliate Code, then:
* If the Merchant has common Affiliate settings for all their products, copy their Common Hop Link code to paste into your own Web page;
* If the Merchant has product-specific Affiliate settings, then you can select a product and click Get Affiliate Code to obtain product-specific link code.
8. You can click the More Info button if the Merchant has provided a page with special instructions, link/banner images, etc.;
I don't know if these options exist with them
9. You can click the Contact Merchant button to send them a message;
NO merchants are listed, so I can't contact them!
*Note: if you did not find your Merchant listed in your Affiliate Admin > Get Affiliate Codes screen, you may need to click the Merchant's sign-up link again.
All I have from the Merchant, so far, is the link from them, to you, to see sales records. Which, I can't see!
It's possible, all will be explained if/when I talk to the merchant tomorrow. Perhaps if I'd come to your website via some other source, I wouldn't be having the technical problems I'm having, but at the moment, I can't get the Get Affiliate Code link to work, or the drop down Merchant link to work, or anything else, as above.
Like I said, there's a BIG hole in the bucket, Dear Liza, a BIG HOLE!!!!!
Thanks again for your help.