SmartBrief: it's not clear which problem you are having, so have you already gone through our PayPal troubleshooting routine?
Those instructions solve the most common problems where PayPal shows a completed payment but E-junkie does not appear to have processed the order -- i.e., if the order does not appear in your E-junkie Seller Admin > Transaction Log, no thank-you emails sent with a link to the download page, clicking Complete Purchase after checkout leads to our generic thank-you page saying "The payment processor has not yet informed us about your payment..."
Now, if you have already done all that, and you are having the specific problem where:
- You are testing your own cart with PayPal checkout;
- You complete a PayPal checkout and reach the Complete Purchase button, BUT...
- Instead of clicking through that button, you hold that page open in a browser window while you wait for E-junkie-generated thank-you emails to arrive;
- Those emails DO arrive, and you DO see that order in your E-junkie Transaction Log, and the links in the emails DO bring up the E-junkie-generated thank-you page with a working download link;
- ONLY THEN, you bring back up the window you were holding open with the Complete Purchase button;
- Finally, clicking that button at that point in time still leads to the generic thank-you page saying, "The payment processor has not yet informed us about your payment..."
In that specific case, please email some affected transaction IDs to Support for our Development team to research further: